All the bodybuilder are going through your head using exogenous substances to increase muscle gains, but from leading muscle experts and as European leader in the natural supplement we recommend all stay well away from drugs because not only will damage the body, but will be destroyed forever life; the ideal is to use reasoning and use natural strategies preventing illegal products.
Recent research in the field of endocrinology (the study of hormones) has shown that lower testosterone levels in older men, as well as death or taxes, are simply unavoidable and although this reduction more evident in men between 40 to 50 years, some studies showed that there are men who at age 30 already beginning to feel the effects of testosterone deficiency affecting their bodies, which ultimately affect the quality of life in all aspects.
The “normal” range of testosterone in men is very wide, from 250 to 850 nanograms per deciliter (ng / dl) of blood; Ideally, however, if you want testosterone levels remain at the high end of “normal” (closer to 850 ng / dl) for energy levels and optimum performance in the gym and bedroom, use the definitely scientific knowledge.
Strategies , Always
- Lift weights; the proposal to provide greater hormonal response is to put emphasis on compound movements like squats, deadlifts, and bench presses with heavier loads in a range of 6 to 8 repetitions and relatively short periods of rest from 1 to 2 minutes
- Training later; although testosterone levels are highest in the morning and afternoon, it decreases as the day progresses, and encouragement of training in the afternoon or evening can modify this sequence.
Do cardio wisely; the train fends body fat and benefits the heart, but when it is too intense or too long affects testosterone levels, ideal train 30 minutes with moderate intensity, to get up and switch the schedule in the week, even after the Weight training.
- Spend less time in the gym; overtraining can significantly reduce testosterone levels and it is recommended to train four to five days with two to three days off every week and not spend 60 to 70 minutes maximum, not to reach that catabolic state unbalancing the testosterone ratio / cortisol.
- Sleep well; the talta sleep really is brutal and is the natural Test booster you can have, and when a person is within a training plan sleep cycle must be respected sleeping at night from 7 to 8 hours with naps of 20 to 30 minutes.
- Consume fats; many fear consume this nutrient but science citation unsaturated fat salmon, almonds, avocados or flax seeds are beneficial, but saturated eggs and meats are also essential for the body to produce testosterone.
Loading the body with protein; consumption not only provides the body, amino acids to recover the muscles, but also promote higher levels of testosterone, is so hydrolysates eggs, lean beef, chicken, fish, milk and whey must definitely be present in the diet.
- Do not leave out the vegetables; the phytonutrients found in foods such as broccoli, cabbage, cabbage or cabbage can help increase testosterone levels and must be present in daily meals.
- Use Supplements legal T; in all cases there individually or in the form of matrices powerful natural options such as Tribulus terrestris, Eurycoma longifolia, fenugreek, carnitine and ZMA reading instructions not overdoing it.
Avoid Alcohol; literally when the limits are exceeded, it fades hormone levels and options in this case such as wine or some soft drinks may accompany the diet one to two times per week without exceeding glasses.
- Have more sex; It was thought to have intimate relationships before prevented athletic performance, but the reality is that sharing love and romance with the couple actually stimulates testosterone levels.